July 20, 2010

A little about E...

Hi there!

I'm so excited to start my own blog. I love reading blogs from all over the country, so I decided to give it a whirl and see what I had to offer. A little background: I grew up in the 'burbs, so never really experienced any of the greatness that the city of Atlanta had to offer. After I graduated from Clemson University, I moved to Buckhead, and have been living here ever since. I absolutely love how there is something new and fun to do every single weekend in this city. I love trying new restaurants, working out, going out with my boyfriend and friends, and traveling. I am also very close to my family. My parents live on Lake Lanier, and my brother, J4, lives in NYC. It's pretty ideal to have a free place to stay anytime you want to visit the big city... not that I'm using my brother for that or anything..


So, hope you enjoy some of the stuff I have to share! Here goes nothing...



~E

4 comments:

  1. YES! Finally this is happening... look out ATL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love new blogs from intown! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Buckhead Belle. Welcome to the blog world! I don't have a personal blog but I'm in charge for the art gallery where I work (super close to Chastain- we have fun events if you like free booze and art! :), so I spend muchos time reading interior design/lifestyle blogs. Love finding a new ATL blogger!

    ~Sarah
    sarahbethsullivan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really cool! I love free booze and art haha! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete