In honor of my 25th birthday (which is Friday!), I thought I would do something fun and different!
2. I blush really easily. For some reason, certain things make me turn red for no reason at all. Of course, people bring it to my attention, and the red face only gets worse...
3. I will eat just about anything, except mushrooms. Blech!
4. I have my Clemson acceptance letter framed at my parents' house. Getting that letter was one of the happiest days of my life, since it was my first choice!
5. I came up with the name Cooper for my parents' dog. I thought of it because he is white, and Anderson Cooper's hair is white...Random, I know.
|You handsome little devil|
7. I have a slight phobia of waterskiing, ever since I took a nasty spill in high school. I've gone a few times since then, but people have to basically force me.
8. One of my favorite things to do is sit at the bar of a restaurant with my bf, trying new beers (I think he's a beer connoisseur!) and chatting. Totally low key, totally perfect.
9. I am a homeowner all on my own! I bought a condo in August 2009, and it was the scariest and best decision I've ever made.
|Bf and myself at a wedding|
10. I absolutely love having an older brother. Although we fought when we were growing up (what siblings don't?), at least it was never about clothes or boys. We also happen to be great friends and have a lot of fun together.
13. I was a summer baby and therefore the oldest of all of my friends. This meant first to drive, first to vote, first to drink legally... it definitely had its advantages :)
14. I was obsessed with the Spice Girls growing up. My dad (what a saint!) took me and two girlfriends to their concert, and nicknamed himself "Old Spice"
|Spice up your life!|
16. My friends are VERY important to me. I hate the fact that many of them live in different states than me.
|My Clemson besties in Charleston in 2009|
17. My freshman year of college, my roommate and I would always drink vanilla vodka with vanilla coke before going out. To this day, I cannot drink vanilla coke.
18. I love shopping, however, I have never ever had credit card debt. It makes me mad to hear about people who are thousands of dollars in debt because of shopping.
19. I love Subway. I think I could eat it every day.
|Jared ate subway everyday.. Can't I?|
21. I secretly wish I could be a food taster for my job. It would be so fun to eat at all the restaurants in Atlanta and write about them. I just have a strong feeling I would become obese in about a month.
22. I took spanish classes since 2nd grade, and I minored in it at Clemson. I also studied abroad in Spain, where we were scolded if we spoke english in the classroom. Could I speak it as easily now? Probably not.
23. I have a total girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. I think her and I could be friends, and I think she's adorable!
|My new bff|
24. I love people watching. Two great places to do so are Lenox Mall and Piedmont Park. There's always some interesting characters roaming around both of these.
25. Holy crap.. 25 is a lot of things to list about yourself. Glad I'm done with that!
Tell me some things about yourselves! Or create a blog post like mine. I love reading things like this!