August 23, 2010

Shoe Lover

It is pretty hard for me to pass up an incredible deal, especially when it comes to shoes. Along with every other female I know, I love shoes. Heels, boots, flats - you name it! I try to be reasonable and look for good deals when buying shoes, so when I came across these guys online at Nine West, I couldn't resist! I don't know about anyone else, but I've always been a fan of Nine West shoes. They fit my feet really well, and I've never owned a pair that I wasn't happy with!

These $29.99 flats (regular $80!) are on their way to my house as we speak! I love the baubles and beads on the top of them, to spice up an otherwise boring outfit. I think they would be great with skinny jeans too. I hope they are as cute on my feet as they are in the picture :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I think there's still a few left on the website, and some in black!

    ReplyDelete